Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Recent Life In Numbers

37 chickens butchered
5 meals planned for VBS
1 row of sweet corn, re-planted
12 fresh black raspberries picked by Jamison
48 hours without internet due to 'technical difficulties'
1 more 'sleep' until hubs and I go to the home school convention
4 children to drop off at Grandpa's in the morning
1400 baby pigs coming to fill our 'nursery' on Monday
1 broken down lawn mower which means I had time to take
5 delighted children to the lake (we had a guest)
24 cupcakes baked fat-free for our friend on a special diet
3 shirtless, Indian boys running around in my yard today
5 costumes waiting to be sewed for VBS
2 rows of onions weeded and hoed
4 fresh kohlrabi from the garden
2 heads of cabbage from the garden
81 degrees today, just LOVELY
6 loads of laundry today
3 tours next week to help with at Mom's house
30 days until my family reunion
1 hard-working, good-looking husband I get to spend the next 2 days with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment