Saturday, June 23, 2012

Another Happy List

Things that make me happy today:
  • 21 verses of John 14 hidden in my children's hearts this past week at VBS
  • memories of good times at VBS
  • 13 qt. of broccoli in my freezer
  • eating the first cucumber from my garden
  • my children playing happily together
  • good health
  • friendships
  • thinking about my family reunion that's coming up
  • my children enjoying baby kitties
  • working in my garden
  • my husband is at home
  • fresh, homemade bread
  • a clean house
  • a tiny nap
  • 'Saturday night date night with Dad' that we just established
  • fresh peaches
  • chocolate cake
  • water to water our flowerbeds
  • a 'new' dress for me for $6
  • God's faithfulness
And a few pictures from the recent past;


2 comments:

  1. What a happy, 'Happy List!' :) Can't wait to see you all again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 verses in a week? Love that.

    And the first cucumber? Love that too.

    -Luci-

    ReplyDelete