Friday, January 8, 2016

The Year That Was

2015....another year in the past. And what a year it was....
I was looking through my photos from the past year and had fun pulling out some random photos that help me remember some otherwise easily forgotten moments from the year.

January- Brooke with some of the baby lambs that the children bottle fed for a friend.

Chickens & Eggs- need I say more?


February- Leon with baby Ruby, his new little niece.
Brooke really gets into reading!

March- Family picnic in the living room.
We took the kids swimming to celebrate Logan's February birthday.
April- Annika learns to drive the 4-wheeler and Brooke learns to ride bike without training wheels. 

We celebrate Easter.


And plant the garden...


May- We visit Grandpa Joe's grave.
And celebrate Mother's Day.

And finish school...
And I fly to CO for my niece's wedding..
June-
Mission trip, here we come.

July- We spent some time in TN with Leon's family.
 
                        



Jamison has a birthday.
 We work together to put corn in the freezer.
August- Leon and I celebrate 15 years.

 We host the youth back at our cabin for an evening of food and fun.
 We start school again.
September- We celebrate the girl's and Leon's birthdays.
 We start harvest.
October- The girls race the 4-wheeler against Jamison's bike.

November- We celebrated Thanksgiving, our first holiday at home in all our married years.

 The girls and I went on a Nature Hike which was part of their Science/History curriculum.
December- I got to meet my newest great-niece, Emma Kate.
 Annika tears into her Christmas present.
Leon appears to be the center of attention at the Bontrager family Christmas.
 We host my sister and her family from Texas for a meal.
This was such a teeny tiny peek into our year.....but it's so fun to remember the good times. 


1 comment: