Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy List

I suppose it doesn't make sense to anyone how I can just 'feel' the need to write, but that's where I am right now. I don't have time for a long post but a happy list w/ a few pictures might do the trick. Here are some things that make me very happy right now.
  • tulips blooming in my pot by the window thanks to weekend visitors!:)
  • watching our son's enjoy Communion for the first time on Sunday
  • washing feet at Communion w/ a sweet girl from the city. Something about her black skin and my white skin just blessed me so much!
  • making menu's and grocery lists for our youth group mission trip coming up in June.
  • teaching Annika to bake her first batch of cookies-she chose Snickerdoodles.
  • watching the ground dry off after lots of rain and flooding last week.
  • seeing my happy pansies on the front porch.
  • finishing up 2 dresses for Annika.
  • date nights w/ my children -individually.
  • laundry on the line
  • GREEN grass!
  • winding down school-only several more days!!!!!!
  • 16 baby chicks peeping and cheeping in their box in the school room. We put 40 eggs in the incubator 3 weeks ago, and what an awesome adventure its been- to watch them hatch.
  • SUNSHINE!

  • annual garage saling w/ family this weekend!
  • my organized office/sewing room.
  • watching my husband get excited about planting corn.


4 comments:

  1. Nice!!

    I love the picture of you out in the sun with the barn in the background. Happy Monday, Wanda.

    Love, Luci

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, I understand the 'need' to write...too. Except that I don't publish my ramblings for others to read...Yours though, are very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The things that make you happy are some of the same things that make me happy too....I love green grass and clothes on the line!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love so many of those things too!!! Spring is just happiness!

    ReplyDelete