Friday, November 2, 2012

My Happy List



  • the Farmer is finished with harvest!! Yay!

  • happy 6 year old girl who 'made' breakfast with Mom
    • fall pretties outside my window
      • lots of school work being accomplished
      • pumpkin cookies with cream cheese frosting
      • friends who encourage my relationship with God
      • a date night with dear husband
      • funny, healthy children who love having Nerf gun fights
      • (This is only allowed for short periods of time, because it always gets out of hand!)


      • a clean house, thanks to me hosting ladies Bible study last night
      • laundry all finished for the week
      • an empty fridge (which means I get to cook fresh food)
      • our special youth group, that we are enjoying so much
      • a cleared garden
      • a skirt that I re-made for Annika that turned out great
    •           family pictures that are ordered for Christmas
      • kind brothers who 'dance' with their princess sisters


    • memories of the whole family being in the pig barn- Leon & the boys vaccinating, the girls just playing
    • the goodness of God
    • the weekend ahead of me
    • 'someone' unknown bringing supper in tonight.....???????

    2 comments:

    1. Sounds like some good things going on!
      I am working on Christmas pictures, but am still waiting for the photographer to get me the disk! :)
      And I am desiring a friend who would be willing to encourage me in some area's of my life! :/
      You are blessed, indeed!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. That is such a very happy list!! I Love the encouraging friend AND the unknown person bringing supper!!!

      ReplyDelete